Our work is based on cooperation. We believe that long-term and mutually advantageous cooperation is beneficial, pleasant and enriching for all the involved parties. And we strive to work in this spirit. We prefer long-term relations based on experience, reliability and trust in all our partnerships.
Because we are a language school and translation agency, we offer you partnerships on many levels:
- with full-time employees, currently at 4 branches – Ostrava, Brno, Prague and Plzeň,
- with foreign language lecturers (mainly English, German, Russian, Spanish and others), who work part-time, as external contractors,
- with translators of all world languages as external contractors,
- with interpreters of all world languages as external contractors,
- we naturally also collaborate very intensively with our clients, either from the aspect of language tuition or translation and interpretation,
- we also collaborate with language schools abroad, to which we send our students for foreign language courses.
We also offer the opportunity of work experience and assistance to university students (e.g. Erasmus+, during which we accept students from foreign countries, or provide work experience for university students specialising in linguistics or translation), we are involved in the projects of other institutions as partners and we are also active in charity and community projects.
We have implemented a Code of Ethics, which indicates what we expect from you and what we offer you in return, in order to ensure that our collaboration with translators is problem-free and as pleasant as possible.
If you have any suggestions regarding collaboration, please contact our Director Petr Pasek: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you personally.
Try it with us
Send us your motivational letter and CV. Let's work together:)